Thursday, January 23, 2014

COME, WRITE A BOOK WITH ME

Recently an idea dawned on me to publish a book out of my blog postings. This book would be  mostly pictorial and aims at telling the story of  how I confront my current handicap condition on a weekly basis.
Just waiting for unknown hours, days, months and even years for your miracle would seem to be a heavier burden than the condition itself. Many give up their faith in God, others simply give up  on life while many lose even the will to live.
Many of those who want to keep hanging on, holding on and fighting on do not actually know what to do while waiting.
What you do during the intervening period between your present and your miracle is of crucial importance. What about those who are not expecting a miracle of any sort; what should they be doing or how should they be spending the rest of their lives until the inevitable happens?



I think to some extent my blog postings over the past two years seem to respond to these questions. What I need now is to INVITE YOU TO BE MY CO-AUTHOR. I would like to request you to contribute a few lines for inclusion in the book by responding to these questions:

1. How did you feel when you heard the news of the paralysis of Apostle Ntumy?
2. What was your prayer for him?
3. Do you have a word of encouragement for him?
4. Have you learnt any lessons about the Christian life from his life or situation?


 Please take note of the following:
  • Your response should reach me by 15th February
  • You may respond to ALL or ANY of the questions
  • Your response should not be more than 5 lines per question
  • You may write your full name or initials and your town/city and country
  • Please send me your response through this email address: apostlentumy@gmail.com
  • I will shortlist your responses and include as much of it as possible in the book. In this way you will become a co-author with me

Please share this with your friends who are standing with us in prayer. I look forward to having you as my co-author.
BLESSINGS
 

2 comments:

  1. Challenge taken up! I'm sure you knew I would ha ha!

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O mom,
      You have done it again.
      Yes, I knew you would contribute, and you have! Your write-up is amazing. Thank you very much. I wish you every blessing in your travel. Regards to John. Mike

      Delete