Tuesday, December 10, 2013

MY NEW BLOG NAME

My Beloved,

You might be wondering why it has been suddenly silent from my end. Well the sad news has been that my email account was hacked, my inbox completely emptied and my contacts depleted. Even more sadly was that they changed the password making it impossible for me to enter into it.

This means that I have lost even access into my blog to post or receive your precious comments. Sadly and with great reluctance, I had to create a new account as follows:

NEWS  FROM  APOSTLE  MICHAEL  NTUMY 

The new addtess is michaelntumy.blogspot.com

I invite you to patronize this new site, pass it round your friends and please, do not forget to pray for me as I do pray for you too. 

Let me hear from you.
Together in Him,
Apostle Michael NTUMY  

3 comments:

  1. Apostle, all is not lost ok. It redeemable, also if you can canvass all your good correspondent to re post some of their previous comment that will help. Please make sure you have everything saved and secured by google. I know as a feverish writer situations like this can be very disappointing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mike,
    Sorry about the hacking episode! You may not know who did it but God does!!!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry daddy God will handle this.May God continue to keep you through and through, Daddy.

    ReplyDelete